- Mission & Vision
- New to Nar-Anon
- Nar-Anon Websites
- Nar-Anon Forum
- Principles of Nar-Anon
- Member Services
- Board of Trustees
- Newsletter - Serenity Connection
- Service Literature
- World Service Committees
- World Service Conference
Outreach is essential to spreading awareness of the Nar-Anon program. This page provides links to downloadable tools to support your outreach efforts.
- Public Service Announcement (PSA) - for use in newspapers, online classified advertisements and other print media.
- Video PSA - for outreach via Nar-Anon related websites, forums, and other digital avenues.
- Checklist for an Outreach Booth - to help with organization and set up of an outreach booth.
- Nar-Anon Offers Hope - printable and photocopiable PDF version for the purposes of outreach. (Print on white paper only)
The World Service Outreach Committee is organizing outreach challenges that can be used by Nar-Anon Groups at the local, area and regional level. We hope these challenges will assist members in becoming more involved in service work and supporting our primary goal of carrying the message of Nar-Anon.
The challenges will be posted here on the Outreach Tools page of the WS website and highlighted in the Committee Corner section of The Serenity Connection, the WS newsletter.
Your participation is also welcomed in creating new challenges. What outreach efforts have been successful for you? Work with us to share your ideas with others in Nar-Anon worldwide.
Please let us hear from you with your thoughts and suggestions. You can E-mail us directly thru this website or to firstname.lastname@example.org.