Nar-Anon Family Groups World Services
Budget & Finance Committee
The responsibility of the Budget and Finance Committee is to maintain a continuing review of the financial affairs of Nar-Anon FGH, Inc. Using this information, it's the committee's duty to make appropriate recommendations to WSO, the Executive Committee or the Board of Trustees regarding financial matters.
Concept 11 – Nar-Anon funds are used to further our primary purpose to carry the message, and must be managed responsibly.
Purpose and objective of the Budget and Finance Committee
- Review financial information periodically as checks and balances.
- Review income, production costs and expenses to prepare a budget for the upcoming year.
- Review financial information for cost effectiveness.
- Review income, production costs and expenses periodically to make recommendations or suggestions to WSO or BOT of any cost savings or adjustments that would benefit the financial position of the corporation.
Contact Budget & Finance Committee: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nar-Anon FGH Financial Reports
- Balance Sheet (as of Dec 31, 2015) PDF
- Profit & Loss (Jan-Dec 2015) PDF
- Statement of Income & Expense (Jan-Dec 2015) PDF