The Nar-Anon Board of Trustees is responsible for Nar-Anon Family Group Headquarters, Inc., a California non-profit public benefit corporation. In accordance with the Nar-Anon Twelve Concepts of Service, the BOT acts as guardian of the Nar-Anon Traditions, provides support for the administration of Nar-Anon world services, and has legal authority responsible for managing Nar-Anon affairs worldwide. You may contact the Board of Trustees by writing to email@example.com
The board of trustees is dedicated to the growth of Nar-Anon Family Groups. In cooperation with the world service committees and the World Service Office, we will support the worldwide fellowship by developing the services necessary to carry the message of Nar-Anon.
Agendas & Minutes
The board's meeting minutes and agendas are posted here for the whole fellowship to be informed of the service decisions made by the BOT. Meetings are held via Skype call, and are opened with a moment of silence followed by the Serenity Prayer.
- May 31st, 2015: Minutes
- March 22nd, 2015: Minutes
- January 31st, 2015: Minutes
- November 23rd, 2014: Minutes
- September 28th, 2014: Minutes
- July 27th, 2014: Minutes
- May 6th, 2014: Minutes
- May 5th, 2014: Minutes
- May 1st, 2014 (Pre-Conference Meeting): Minutes
- March 30th, 2014: Minutes / Agenda
- January 26th, 2014: Minutes / Agenda
- October 27th, 2013: Minutes / Agenda
- August 25th, 2013: Minutes / Agenda
- June 23rd, 2013: Minutes / Agenda
- April 28th, 2013: Minutes / Agenda
- January 27th, 2013: Minutes / Agenda
- 2012 Meeting Archives: Minutes / Agenda
- 2011 Meeting Archives: Minutes / Agenda
- 2010 Meeting Archives: Minutes / Agenda
- 2009 Meeting Archives: Minutes / Agenda
- 2008 Meeting Archives: Minutes
From time to time the Board of Trustees will issue informative bulletins to the Fellowship. This is an archive of these bulletins sorted with the most recent on the top.
Logo Trademark Modifications (3.22.2014)
Letters to the fellowship directly from the Nar-Anon Board of Trustees.
- Board Appeal Letter (7.29.2014)