The Nar-Anon Board of Trustees is responsible for Nar-Anon Family Group Headquarters, Inc., a California non-profit public benefit corporation. In accordance with the Nar-Anon Twelve Concepts of Service, the BOT acts as guardian of the Nar-Anon Traditions, provides support for the administration of Nar-Anon world services, and has legal authority responsible for managing Nar-Anon affairs worldwide. You may contact the Board of Trustees by writing to email@example.com
The board of trustees is dedicated to the growth of Nar-Anon Family Groups. In cooperation with the world service committees and the World Service Office, we will support the worldwide fellowship by developing the services necessary to carry the message of Nar-Anon.
Agendas & Minutes
The board's meeting minutes and agendas are posted here for the whole fellowship to be informed of the service decisions made by the BOT. Meetings are held via Skype call, and are opened with a moment of silence followed by the Serenity Prayer.
- December 17, 2017: Minutes
- October 22, 2017: Minutes
- August 27, 2017: Minutes
- June 25, 2017: Minutes
- April 23rd, 2017: Minutes
- February 26th, 2017: Minutes
- 2016 Meeting Archives: Minutes
- 2015 Meeting Archives: Minutes
- 2014 Meeting Archives: Minutes / Agenda
- 2013 Meeting Archives: Minutes / Agenda
- 2012 Meeting Archives: Minutes / Agenda
- 2011 Meeting Archives: Minutes / Agenda
- 2010 Meeting Archives: Minutes / Agenda
- 2009 Meeting Archives: Minutes / Agenda
- 2008 Meeting Archives: Minutes
From time to time the Board of Trustees will issue informative bulletins to the Fellowship. This is an archive of these bulletins sorted with the most recent on the top.
Letters to the fellowship directly from the Nar-Anon Board of Trustees.
- Board Appeal Letter (7.29.2014)
If you are interested in applying for a position on the Board of Trustees, please download the Candidate Application Form for the Board of Trustees (below), complete the form, and attach the completed form to an email addressed to WorldPool@Nar-Anon.org.